To promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
Ron Paul in Salt Lake City, KSL News Report September 15, 2007
Ron Paul in Salt Lake City, Fox 13 News Report September 15, 2007
Ron Paul on KUTV2 Salt Lake City September 15, 2007
Ron Paul in Salt Lake City, ABC 4 News Report September 15, 2007
Ron Paul in Utah!!! Salt Lake City Speech to 800!!! September 15, 2007
Ron Paul Utah Group - Part 1 - There's a Revolution Calling Ron Paul - the man - the ideas - the revolution.
Ron Paul Utah group part 2: Who is Ron Paul? An unauthorized biography of Presidential candidate Ron Paul by an independent group of Utah voters.
Ron Paul Utah Group: Part 3 - Ron Paul on the Issues Ron Paul (R) -TX talks about the issues which are the centerpiece of his 2008 Presidential campaign: Debt and Taxes, War and Foreign Policy, Border Security and Immigration Reform
Ron Paul Utah Group Activist Efforts Activities of our Ron Paul meetup group - Utah GOP Convention, street actions, sign making etc. Join us and be a part of it!
Or join a meetup group near you - there are 330 groups in 305 cities across the USA right now! Over 13,674 members total (with another 3,046 just waiting for a group in their hometown). Ron Paul has more volunteers on meetup than any other Presidential candidate right now. This is not a fringe campaign - this is an all new internet 2.0 grassroots revolution!
The resource links throughout this website are provided for research and educational purposes. The opinions and views expressed are those of the original author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Today's American Dream or it's webmaster.
Fair Use Notice