To promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
Ron Paul Local News Coverage SAF Conference Cincinnati Ohio
Ron Paul: My Journey
Ron Paul Enters the 2007 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Ron Paul Speaks Oct. 6, 2007: Gun Rights Policy Conf. 1of2
Ron Paul Speaks Oct. 6, 2007: Gun Rights Policy Conf. 2of2
OHIO Ron Paul Rally WPAFB Freedoms Call 29 June 07 - PART 1
OH Ron Paul Rally WPAFB Freedoms Call 29 June 2007 - PART 2
The resource links throughout this website are provided for research and educational purposes. The opinions and views expressed are those of the original author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Today's American Dream or it's webmaster.
Fair Use Notice