To promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
The first-ever interview with a Presidential candidate held in a college dorm room. This happened on April 26, 2007. Republican Presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul visits James Kotecki's dorm room to discuss his views foreign policy, the Constitution, and the impact of the internet on his Presidential campaign.
Thanks again to Congressman Paul and his excellent staff for making this happen.
Complete Ron Paul Interview, Part 2 of 4
Complete Ron Paul Interview, Part 3 of 4
Complete Ron Paul Interview, Part 4 of 4
The resource links throughout this website are provided for research and educational purposes. The opinions and views expressed are those of the original author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Today's American Dream or it's webmaster.
Fair Use Notice