To promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
Ron Paul speech (intro) at CPAC 2/7/8 Part 1-4 Introduction of Ron Paul by Bob Barr at CPAC
Richard Viguerie at CPAC 2007 Conservative movement leader Richard Viguerie, author of "Conservatives Betrayed," discusses the current 2008 presidential field at CPAC 2007.
Ron Paul Speaks At CPAC 2007 Part 1-4 Congressman Ron Paul from Texas speaks at a banquet held by the Leadership Institute during the Conservative Political Action Conference on March 1, 2007.
The resource links throughout this website are provided for research and educational purposes. The opinions and views expressed are those of the original author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Today's American Dream or it's webmaster.
Fair Use Notice